About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Ain't this a kick in the head?

Why in the hell are we rewarding criminals and trashy people with fame and wealth? This tow-headed pecker wrecker has her own book out,and what'd she do to deserve this? Whored herself out to a married man,that's what she did.Don't give me any of that "but I love him" bullshit,cause I ain't buying it.I also ain't surprised that Scott's job was selling bullshit in a garden center,then selling a lot more in court.They oughta wrap his tallywhacker with razor wire,and take him bungee jumping.That rat bastard is toast,G-d willing,but that beach blanket bimbo needs to fry (pun intended) right alongside him.We oughta do like Charlie Daniels said in the song 'Simple Man':


I'd take a big tall tree and a short piece of rope
I'd hang 'em up high and let 'em swing 'til the sun goes down


'Nuff said

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!