About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Aww crap

Why didn't anyone bother to tell me that Barbra Effing Streisand was in Meet the Fockers? Y'all know I hate Barbra Effing Streisand,and I don't wanna hear her lousy lying mouth,or look at her ugly self-loathing,America and Israel hating face.I really liked Meet the Parents,and I was very much wanting to see this new flick,but now I won't.Damn you Babs! Damn you to HELL!! You suck Babs,and the only people who like you are old yentas and pansy assed queers.I hate you I hate you I hate you! Just pack up your trillions of dollars of possessions,and get the hell out of America.Go to Canada or France,where they appreciate no-talent hacks like you.Hell,the French worship Jerry Lewis and they hate America and Israel,just like you do,so you should feel right at home amongst those vile people.

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!