About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Sunday, January 02, 2005

A few questions for 2005

Ahhh,2005.What do you have in store for me,hmm? Are you going to kick the shit out of me like 2004 did? Are you going to kill so many of my favorite celebrities as your predecessor did? Are you going to run my blood pressure through the roof,and smother me with legal troubles as the last year did? Will you allow the bloodthirsty muslims to continue to destroy precious Western lives? I will give you the benefit of the doubt for now,2005,but I do not have much confidence.

Wait a damned minute.Why am I having a conversation with an intagible idea,a concept? Wow,this cheap vodka is better than I thought.

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!