About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy 6th Month Blogiversary to Michelle Malkin

As most folks know,Michelle Malkin is someone who I deeply respect and admire.And her blog,I discovered only 4 months ago,has been a great source for staying up to date on many things the media doesn't always mention.Her website has become a major pain in the ass for all the left leaning muckadoos,and for that,I salute her.Kudos Michelle,and may your blog continue to shine the light of truth into the dark,empty minds of liberals everywhere.

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!