About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I ain't a bit surprised

What I was griping about a week ago or so,is mentioned now by Michelle Malkin .I knew the Russkies were still commies at heart,as is an ugly percentage of Seattle,but this still makes my belly feel gritty to see.Russia's been crap for many decades,and the fall of the wall didn't change diddly squat.Names changed,clothes changed,flags changed,sexual orientations changed...but Russia is as it has been since the early 20th century..Communist.

They can wear Tommy Hilfiger and Snoop Dogg clothes all they want,they're still pinko commies who need to have their asses stomped by Uncle Sam.For some odd reason,Eastern Europeans just seem incapable of grasping the concept of Capitalism and Western life.It's sad,really.What's even more sad,is that many Russians are more American then many Americans,namely the Seattle and San Francisco folks.

As far as this story goes,I say tear down the statues in Seattle and Moscow,and whoop the hell out of anyone who wants to keep them.I dunno how much metal is in those statues,but I'm sure we can melt them down and find something more useful for it.(I need a new bumper for my El Camino..hint hint)

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!