About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Islamic Filth Strikes Again

I have yet to hear this story on the news.I wonder why? Probably because it was "only" Christians who were butchered,and it was "poor and misunderstood" muslims who slaughtered them.I hope the disgusting bastards who commited this heinous and savage crime are caught and shredded the same way they did this innocent family.

Thanks to Michelle Malkin for bringing this to light.

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!