About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Monday, January 03, 2005

Lazy employees like to aggravate me

Not even two hours ago,I run down to the local Hot Spot to grab a few packs of smokes and a jug of OJ.This store,after being robbed repeatedly,has begun closing at midnight,no big deal..but..the lazy employees and slackers who "work" there,like to close up 15-30 minutes early.So I had to drive 4 miles back up the road to get my goodies,and I think I managed to invent about a dozen new curse words in the process.Now I know the folks who work there are fucking morons,who couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel,but this is really getting aggravating.I understand these employees have the combined IQ of a maggot,and have about as strong a work ethic as a bowl of lazy Frenchman,but still.These bastards need to poop or get off the pot.

Ahh,to hell with'em.I'll just mosey my business on up the road where people actually do their jobs.

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!