About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Monday, January 31, 2005

Michael Jackson:Dr.Ruth Will Indicate Me

Well,ol' MJ is back in the news again.It ain't much of a surprise,though.This fella goes from charging the pop charts with millions of adoring female fans,to scarfing the Pop Tarts with tens of millions of terrified little boys.I keep having these horrible flashbacks everytime I see him on the news,giggling and squealing like a queer at a Barbra Streisand concert.It's disturbing.It's affecting my psyche in negative ways.Jail him,nail him,or impale him..but for G-d's sake,get him the hell off the news.

But,I can't dislike him too much.Afterall,he is living proof that America is truly the greatest country on Earth.Where else can a poor little black boy grow up to be a rich old white woman?

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!