About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Orthodox Jews finally take a stand

Here is an excellent article by Binyamin Jolkovsky at Jewish World Review.I wholly agree with him with this.It's been so long that secular Jews have shunned the traditionalists with disdain.As I have pointed out to many friends over the years,it is the secular Jews who give Judaism a bad name,all in all.They do not represent the true Torah or the essence of Judaism.I'm not seeking to force religion on everyone,but I damn sure wanna push back the secularists and heathens before they erase the name of G-d from the world.

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!