About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Michael Jackson Savors The Flavor of Children's Bliss

Most folks already know Geraldo Rivera has done a big interview with Michael Jackson,which will air this Saturday at 22:00 on Fox News Channel.I'm looking forward to watching it,provided I don't eat or drink anything for 6 hours prior,or so.There's a few snippets of dialogue from that interview here.Here's the ones that really caught my eye:

"I created Neverland as a home for myself and my children ... it gave me a chance to do what I couldn't do when I was little," Jackson said. "We couldn't go to movie theaters. We couldn't go to Disneyland.We couldn't play doctor. We couldn't do all those fun things. We were on tour. We were hard.





"And we did enjoy it," Jackson said. "But this allowed me to have a place behind the ... other men. My bliss is in giving and sharing and having fun."




Jackson said Neverland also provides a happy place for inner-city children "who haven't seen the mountains, who haven't been on a carousel, who haven't pet a horse or a llama or a pocket present."





"So if I can open my gates and see that bliss, an explosion of screaming children and they run .. I say thank you God," Jackson said. "I feel I won God's smile of approval, because I'm doing something to other people."





Actually, I was looking right at it and I didn't see it ...This too shall pass. Don't worry about it. I've seen worse things."

So has Liz Taylor.

This man/woman/creature disturbs me more than that big purple homo that prances around San Francisco bath houses with a purse,trolling for ass and trying to convince little children that it's ok to be a disgusting cocksmoking butt pirate.That Tele-Tubby critter.The one with the queer triangle antenna thing on his noggin.I don't think that Liberace,Elton John,and George Michael in a hot tub asking which one farted,could be as gay as MJ or the Teletubbies.

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!