About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Friday, March 25, 2005

Happy Purim!

Happy Purim to all! May this festive day find you healthy,safe,and prosperous.As much as I love this holiday,I'm not gonna ramble on and lament as I tend to do now and then.So,may G-d be with you all on this day,and be safe.

I would like to also give an extra thanks to my dear friend,Bekk,for Bogarting and personalizing the following pics for me.Thanks much,babe! ;)



Purim


Happy_Purim

Absolut

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!