About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Taiwan Tells China To Eat a Poo-Poo Platter

My/our wonderful and benevolent friends in Taiwan,held a gigantinormous protest against China yesterday.Over a million Taiwanese showed up to kick China in the gong and let them know that the Pacific playground ain't got no room for punks and bullies.

I have long been a strong lover and supporter of the Taiwanese people,and their righteous quest to break away from the Communist behemoth that is China.I often equate them to Israel,in that they are a relatively tiny nation,almost fully surrounded by evil beasts who wish their destruction.And like Israel,I fully support selling/giving Taiwan as much money and weaponry as they need to hold off the vile hordes.May G-d and Uncle Sam always hold these noble people close to their hearts.

A couple of my ex-girlfriends in Taiwan,Fook Yu and Fook Mi,sent me a gif image of them and their message to Chinese President Hu Jintao.


loser

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!