About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Ann Coulter Makes The Cover Of Time Magazine

Mucho kudos to Ann,for this very cool achievement! This lovely lady has long been my second favorite right wing chick (Michelle Malkin is number 1,of course).But I love Ann's brash,straight shootin' attitude.She's got beauty,brains,and brawn.There ain't much higher one can go.

I have her latest book that I won in a giveaway contest,courtesy of the brilliant and hilarious Frank J.I haven't finished reading it all yet,but it is excellent so far.I highly recommend adding it to your library.

CoulterTime

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!