About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Thursday, April 28, 2005

A Challenge? Me Like!

Well,it seems one of my favorite bloggers done gone and memed my ass.Well,I ain't never backed down from a challenge. (Except for that one time when it involved a thong,a bucket of chicken,and an issue of Maxim...but that ain't important now,I reckon)

moehawk says I gotta come up with a 4 line poem,with "turd in a punchbowl" as the 1st and 3rd lines.

Hmm..okey dokey.

Turd in a punchbowl
How nasty you look,
Turd in a punchbowl,
Ya smell better than anything my buddies' wife can cook.


Sad,but true. ;)



UPDATE: I think I am gonna tag Space Monkey and The Blue Site.I can't think of a third blogger who I know,who hasn't been tagged.When I think of one,I shall.

And if Monkey or Josh is upset by this,I urge you to go discuss it with moehawk.He made me do this.He said if I didn't,that he would hurt me and call me names,and make me eat a bag of pork rinds,and stuff.

He did....honestly. ;)

2 Old Comments:

i think you'll fit in nicely with the folks 'round here.:)

By Blogger moehawk, at 07:18  

but now you have to tag 3 others that haven't had the meme.......

By Blogger moehawk, at 07:19  


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!