About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Me Want Dairy Queen Soft Serve

Mmmmmm,I'm sitting here thinking about ice cream.Weird,huh? I don't eat ice cream or chocolate bars but maybe once or twice a year.You'd be amazed how delicious and what a treat those food stuffs are if you don't have them often.That's why I do it.I deprive myself of it,so I can appreciate it all the more when I do indulge.What's that old saying..."absence makes the heart grow fonder"?...it's true.

Growing up,my favorite ice cream was Dairy Queen.I,and I am sure most Americans,will contend that they have the best soft serve ice cream in the entire country.Nowadays they have all these fancy new concoctions and other food,but all I care about is the plain old original vanilla soft serve.Truly a little bit of Heaven.And no,I don't like French Vanilla.Not for ice cream,or in my coffee.

I-Hate-the-French-Vanilla

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!