About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Friday, April 29, 2005

Put The Lime In The Coke,So We Can Vomit All Together

I've been meaning to kvetch about this for 3 weeks,but kept forgetting it.I tried the new Lime Coke several weeks ago,and find it absolutely vile.I love Coca Cola,always have and always will,but this is a very bad idea they had.In my layman opinion,the lime Coke tastes like a regular Pepsi.It's bland,tasteless,and makes my gut churn.It has none of the qualities a true Coke should have.

But the commercials got me thinking.I now know what happens when you put lime in a Coke...but what happens when you put "coke" in a "lime"?

Well,I believe it produces:

ozzy

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!