About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Rummy Meets Dolly

Man,Rummy is so lucky! Now he's gone and done two of the things I hoped to do before I die--Visit the Grand Ole Opry and meet Dolly Parton.I also wanna meet Kenny Rogers,and see him and Dolly in concert.

RummyDolly

Oh them islands in the stream. ;)

To steal a catchphrase from SarahK--I heart Dolly. :)

1 Old Comments:

by the time that the next TTLB ecosystem scan crawls through the 'sphere, you should be at least a slimy mollusc....

try Haloscan commenting next...free, and allows trackbacks, and loads faster than blogger commenting to boot.

www.haloscan.com

By Blogger moehawk, at 02:21  


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!