About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Col. David. H. Hackworth-1930-2005

Col. Hackworth died Wednesday in Tijuana, Mexico, where he was receiving treatment for bladder cancer.

Whether you agreed with Hack all the time or not, no one can deny he was one helluva warrior and patriot. He often irked the Pentagon and other big wigs because he cared more about the soldiers than he did about feasibility and bottom lines. I loved that about him. I didn't always see eye to eye with him, but I could never deny the logic of his arguments. I doubt many could.

hackworth

This lowly sailor salutes this fine man. Our loss is Heaven's gain.

G-dspeed Colonel.

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!