About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Cool And Sober Blogging (For Now)

I finally got my air conditioner installed, and got a full nights' sleep! Yay!

Now I can keep this little blog updated much more often than I have in recent weeks. It's hard to type when the room is better than 95 degrees constantly, ya know? I swear,for the past month or so, I've been in here sweatin' like a whore in church. It ain't fun and it's hard to concentrate.

Now for the sober part, that's only 'cause it's morning right now. Well, that and I gotta swing by the store on my way home this afternoon. In the meantime, go and check out some other blogs and see what stuff they're up to now.

Basil explains how to combine the newest technology with the oldest profession.

Ohh, G.I., wha' you wan'? Me so horny. Me link you long time. Heh

moehawk and Dane do headlines, and try to determine whether it tastes great or is less filling.

Appalachian Gun Trash is less than thrilled with a few certain Sin-ators.

The Capitalist has a minor meltdown, for similar reasons.


You go read these while I mosey up the road a bit and let life take sucker punches at me.

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!