About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Saturday, May 07, 2005

MoeBetta Flag Bidness, Indeed!

Well whattaya know? MoeBetta Enterprises has done gone and been inducted into the American Flag League, via the always cool William Teach of The Pirate's Cove. Thanky kindly,Teach!

I must give an extra kudos to moehawk for his gracious (and shameless) name dropping on my behalf. ;)

Now...when are we gonna quiver the timbers and loot the booty? Did I say that right, or have I been watching too much Cinemax?

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!