About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Saturday, May 14, 2005

No Headlines Today

I started on a couple of'em, but I got sidetracked. So,I'll finish those later today and push'em off on ya as "new" stuff. I'm good like that. ;)

But, fear thee not, for I have good stuff for ya nonetheless! moehawk, Dane Bramage, and Basil have got ya covered for headline wholesomeness.

Also, give a big kudos to Dane for becoming one of the newest members of the American Flag League. Congrats and welcome aboard, buddy! And also, thanks to moehawk and his shameless name dropping. He's good like that! And thanks to William Teach for bringin' our buddy in heah with us! You chose wisely, my friend!

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!