About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Oy Gevalt! Tagged Again!

Well now. It seems dear ol' Wlliam Teach of The Pirate's Cove done went and slapped me with a meme. Lucky for y'alls intestinal fortitude, this one don't involve turds, terlits or punchbowls.

Then again, it might.

This one is a music meme. As a lover of music, this ought not be so bad. Now, let's get this party jiggified and funkalicious (or whatever the cool slang is these days).

The last CD I bought was: Hank Williams Jr's 'Greatest Hits', in 1995. I have only bought 2 CD's in my entire life. The first one was Loreena McKennitt's 'The Visit', in 1994.

Song (CD) playing right now: I almost never play my CD's. I listen to music on Ares or Windows Media. But what I am listening to now, is George Strait's 'Ocean Front Property'.

Five songs that I listen to a lot or that mean alot to me:

Ted Nugent- Kiss My Ass
George Jones- Tennessee Whiskey
Poison- Every Rose Has It's Thorn
Abbie Rotenberg- It's What I Believe
Johnny Cash- When The Man Comes Around

Now, whom shall I tag? Hmmm. Decisions decisions. Cap'n Teach done snagged Basil and moehawk afore I had a chance. Therefore, I have no choice but to tag:

Dane Bramage
Appalachian Gun Trash
The Blue Site

Have fun, gentlemen!

I can feel the love in the air! It reminds me of the calm before a storm. Ahh!

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!