About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Monday, May 30, 2005

Poll Results

Well, I had said I'd end the last poll when it reached 75 votes. It reached 77 before I made the new one. Yay!

The results were:

Which Kicks Most Ass?
Chevrolet (47) 61%
Ford (3) 4%
MoPar (15) 19%
Buick (1) 1%
Pontiac (1) 1%
Cadillac (9) 12%
Oldsmobile (0) 0%
I pretend I love America, but I buy foreign cars, and I don't want to be judged because I'm very scared and sensitive (1) 1%


I can't believe someone actually voted for the final option. I admire the honesty, though!

I have a new poll up, now. It's not as nice and clean as the last one. I refuse to be held accountable for cleaning vomit stains from your angora sweater or the 20 year old carpet in your single-wide trailer, whichever the case may be.

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!