About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Republican Quiz

Via Dane Bramage, I came across this this quiz. I of course took it. What'd it say? Well....

I am:
106%
Republican.
"The only way left to save the democratic ideals of the Founders is to overthrow the elected administration in a patriotic revolution!"

Are You A Republican?


Dane suggests the quiz is tilted and uses liberal math. I agree. I know I am more Republican than this. heh

Oh yeah,that reminds me. Go over and checkout Headlines at Dane Bramage, moehawk's and Basil's They got same dang good funny for ya,I tell ya what!

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!