About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Friday, May 20, 2005

Saddam's Too Sexy For His Jihad

The U.K. Sun has come under fire recently for showing a pic of Saddam in his tighty whities. I don't see what the big deal is. (And I mean that in several ways)


saddamskivvies


Personally, I'm rather surprised to see that the wretched old heathen actually wears underbritches. I always figured him as a commando or loincloth kind of bastard.

I dunno what that red stuff is around his face and neck, but I'm hoping it's where our fine soldiers used their sweet American cigarettes to encourage him to cooperate. Then again, it may just be jock itch.

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!