About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Something To Do

As I am a tad preoccupied right now,I ain't gonna be writing anything. But,because I am such a wonderful fella, I'm gonna give ya some links that will tide ya over. I'm good like that.

Basil has headlines.

moehawk has headlines.

RightWingDuck has a news roundup.

Flying Space Monkey has an explanation, but not an excuse.

Evil Glenn ain't got nothing but good old fashioned horse sense.

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!