About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Bill's New Babe (One Of'em)

It looks like Billy boy done gone and snagged him another slice of tail. She looks better than his other indiscretions, too. She don't look like she crawled out of a trailer park:

Clinton smooch

I despise adultery, as it is a terrible sin that should be punished with death, but I hate Hillary equally as much, and if this hurts her or humiliates her, then I'm all for it. This is still a developing story on Drudge, so ease on over there from time to time and see what's going on.

Hillary used to throw ashtrays at Bill in the White House, and I'm wondering what she'll throw now? (Well, besides her infamous bitch-fits she has perfected over the last 30 years)

I almost feel sorry for Bill. Almost.

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!