About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Griddle Me This, Griddle Me That

Well, moehawk has done gone and got me hungry again. Y'all all know he's a chef, and I bet he's damn near good enough to work at a high class fancy joint, like Carl's Jr Waffle House.

Anyhoo, he was mentioning yesterday about grilling steaks, and using a nice marinade from a ranch in his neck of the woods. That got me to thinking about our local barbeque sauce of choice, Maurice Bessinger's.

I think most states all have their own favorite brand of sauce, and I'm wondering what all y'alls is? I'd kinda like to find out what is considered the best sauce across the states.

Your suggestions?

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!