About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Friday, June 10, 2005

Moe Money Moe Money!

I was poking around over at The Pulpit Pounder this afternoon, and found this cool site.

It's set up on the same lines as the stock market, but with blogs being the commodity. I'm still trying to get the full hang of it, but it's not a hard thing. Why, I even bought 139 shares of Laffin At The Left. The other blogs I frequent, like Dane Bramage, moehawk, Basil, Appalachian Gun Trash, and The Pirate's Cove, were frankly too dadgummed expensive.

But I will be keeping an eye on them, nonetheless, for when the day comes I can actually increase my finances above the 29 cents I have now. Heh

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!