About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

My 1000th Hit! Yay!

Well, this little blog finally got it's 1000th hit just a few moments ago. Well, there have been more, but it's the 1000th one since I started using Sitemeter in early April. So...hooray!

I know it ain't as spectacular as the gazillions bajillions of hits that the big boys like Basil and Harvey get, but I'm a simple fella.

Anyhoo, thanks to everyone who stops by and visits me. I appreciate it. :)


In case you're curious, the hit came from the Sitemeter report of Stop The ACLU. Thanks Jay!

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!