About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Saturday, June 04, 2005

What Is Your World View?

That's right. It's time for more quiz fun! I came across this quiz last week or so, but forgot about it. But thanks to The Capitalist, I now have the chance to take it and share it with you. You'll take it,and you'll like it!


You scored as Romanticist.

Romanticism encourages society to look backwards to find our solutions. Your rationale is that things were much better a few hundred years ago so we should thus look back to those times and replace them in our modern society. You believe in a simple life and that the complexities of the modern world have turned it upside down.

Romanticist 94%

Idealist 69%

Cultural Creative 50%

Fundamentalist 44%

Postmodernist 44%

Existentialist 25%

Modernist 19%

Materialist 0%



This sounds fairly accurate, though I have no clue what a 'Cultural Creative' or a 'Postmodernist' is. Sounds like some beatnik lingo, and I wish Joe McCarthy were here to explain it to me.

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!