About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Friday, June 17, 2005

What Military Aircraft Are You?


What military aircraft are you?

B-52 Stratofortress

You're a B-52. You are old and wise, and you absolutely love destruction. You believe in the principle of "peace through deterrence" and aren't afraid to throw your weight around.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you byYouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.





I'm not old at all, but I fancy myself a bit wise and a lover of destruction (of people and things that deserve it).

My finest pearls of wisdom are good rules to live by:

Don't sleep in the wet spot
Don't eat the yellow snow
Never pay retail

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!