About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Which Revenge of the Sith Character Are Ya?

Via Basil, I came across this quiz. Having just seen the movie for the first time last night, I felt the urge to try this out. How'd I score? Nothing that surprises me:

1115766703darthvader

Darth Vader 86%

General Grievous 78%

Yoda 72%

Clone Trooper 72%

Obi Wan Kenobi 58%

Mace Windu 58%

Emperor Palpatine 53%

R2-D2 53%

Chewbacca 50%

Anakin Skywalker 47%

C-3PO 33%

Padme Amidala 31%


Basil scored as Yoda, which means he could use his magic Force powers to lift my El Camino X-Wing Fighter out of the Congaree River.

Now, y'all go take the quiz and lemme know how ya scored!

Which Revenge of the Sith Character Are You?

created with
quizfarm.com

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!