About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Cooper River Bridge

I dunno who knows about this, or cares, but the magnificent city of Charleston has finally completed the new Cooper River Bridge. They had some kinda hoodoo this past weekend on the new one, which El Bastardo asked me if I wanted to attend, but I was unable. The official opening ceremonies are this coming weekend, which again, I doubt I can attend.

I know I won't be at the fancy shmancy black tie affair Friday night, but maybe, just maybe, I can make it to the Saturday affair. That is, if El Bastardo stops screwing around and gets in touch with me so we can get it all sorted. I'd like to be there, 'cause this bridge is gonna be around quite awhile. I like being at groundbreaking events. Be it a new bridge dedication, the Christening of a new ship, or the opening of a new Waffle House.

New Cooper River Bridge

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!