About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Fruity As A Nutcake

Somedays it don't pay to get out of bed. While eating breakfast and checking out basil's blog, I stumbled across this test that was posted by The Big Sister (Who's 5'4").

Being the sucker for tests and quizzes that I am, I took it. Now I wish I hadn't.



DisorderRating
Paranoid:Very High
Schizoid:High
Schizotypal:Moderate
Antisocial:High
Borderline:Moderate
Histrionic:Low
Narcissistic:Very High
Avoidant:Low
Dependent:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive:High

-- Personality Disorder Test --
-- Personality Disorder Information --




Remember; It ain't paranoia if they really are out to get ya.

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!