About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Friday, July 01, 2005

I'm Bored, And You Know What That Means....

No, not that. Get off your knees, you foul heathen! It means it's time for more Quiz Fun! Yay!

Now this first quiz is 'What Kind Of Blogger Are You?':





You Are a Social Blogger!



Your blog is more of a semi-private affair for your friends.
It's how you keep in touch... sharing stories, jokes, and pics.


What kind of blogger are you?




Ehh, this is accurate, I reckon, but why my pic gotta be a chick? Can't it have a cool fella in a pair of $3 shades?

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!