About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Kicking Butts, Indeed

I think everyone who knows me by now, also knows my buddy moehawk, and that he has quit smoking in recent weeks.

I applaud him for this. There are millions of people in this country, who are addicted to some form of narcotic or drug and don't have the strength or will power to stop. I am damned proud my left coast pal is one of the special few who possesses such fortitude and will.

Now, I am a fairly heavy drinker and smoker, but I have no intention or reason to stop. My death will come at the hand of man, long before cancer or any other ailment gets a chance to off me. This I know. So, I do smoke and chug as I salute him for his efforts.

Of course, me living in such an area of South Carolina where tobacco is a way of life, I don't see anything wrong with having a smoke in his honor, to celebrate his 2+ weeks of being tobakky free, do you?

So moehawk, my culinarily artistic friend, here's to you. And may you stay off the 'bakky wagon as long as ya can (without going total anti-smoke and trying to ban it like a teetotaller, that is).

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!