About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Saturday, July 02, 2005

MoeBetta Movie Linkage

I woke up early this morning, after being lulled to sleep early last night by the sweet sounds of a wicked thunderstorm. Now I can't go back to sleep. So what do I do when I find myself in this situation? No, I don't read comic books. No, I don't watch the smut on late night Skinemax. No, I don't treat my body like an amusement park. (Shame on you for even thinking it!)

I hop online and watch movie trailers! Yay!

And because I am such an adorable, super studly (and modest) sweetheart, I'm gonna share some with ya! I'm good like that.

This first one is a flick I am really looking forward to. The brilliant producer/director Peter Jackson (Lord of the Rings fame) has remade King Kong. Very cool. It doesn't hit theatres til December, but you can get a quick tease here:

King Kong

And of course, you don't wanna miss seeing America's favorite man-whore, Deuce Bigalow. I liked the first one, but this new one looks to be pretty good too.

Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo

And I could never share links without including The Dukes of Hazzard. As a Dukes purist, I am crossing my fingers on this one. It looks to be really nice and well done, but it's hard for me to accept change. But, the cast is fantastic. Ya got Burt Reynolds, Willie Nelson, Jessica Simpson (Catherine Bach could take her), Gailard Sartain, Seann William Scott, and a whole bunch of others.

The Dukes Of Hazzard

I'm just gonna list some others without commentary, 'cause frankly I don't have a clue about them except they look good enough to get my attention.


Wedding Crashers

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Fantastic Four

Herbie: Fully Loaded

Deep Blue

Stealth

The Legend of Zorro

Into The Blue


I still can't get to sleep. Hmph.

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!