About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Poll Topics

I think about everyone knows I have a little poll on the left side of my blog. And most know I am slow to update it. It ain't ' cause I'm a slacker (I am slack, but not in this regard) but it's because I can't always think of a topic.

I'm asking for y'alls help. What kinda poll should I do during the week? I do NASCAR some weekends, and maybe an occasional political or current issue poll, but what do you, my readers, suggest?

What single question would you want to see posted and answered? (unscientifically, of course)

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!