About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Monday, July 11, 2005

WTW On A Monday (Sorta)

I was sitting here browsing the Columbia traffic cams, and I just randomly clicked one of the cams on I-20, and saw this:

I-20trailer

It just amused me so much, I had to share it with ya. Heh


UPDATE: They're working fast with this sumgun:

I20cam85


UPDATE 2: That big ol' wrecker getting that sucker all hooked up now. I'm sure that driver feels bad enough after dumping someones' home in the middle of the highway, but he'd feel worse if he knew some a-hole like me was spying on him and telling the whole world. Tough noogies!

I20cam85-2


UPDATE 3: Almost there!

I20cam85-3


UPDATE 4: Easy does it. Easy....

I20cam85-4


UPDATE 5: Uh oh. I think he done dumped it again:

I20cam85-5

UPDATE 6: Someone went and switched camera angles. But, it looks like he's getting it together now:

I20cam85-6

Well, that's all. The camera has changed yet again, and it's looking in a whole 'nother direction. I can't believe I spent almost an hour watching that. I'm about an Old Milwaukee away from being one of those guys who sits on his porch, and is mesmerized by a bug zapper.

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!