About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Sunday, August 14, 2005

9 Layers of Moe

I did one of these last year with some other folks, but forgot about it until a friend sent it to me recently. I dunno if it's a meme or one of those forwarded email things, but I found it sorta amusing. I figured I'd post it here for a lark.

Don't worry, I ain't gonna meme anyone....yet. ;)




LAYER ONE:
-- Name: Moshe
-- Birth date: August, 1973
-- Birthplace: Somewhere in South Carolina
-- Current Location: Columbia, SC
-- Eye Color: Green
-- Hair Color: Sandy blonde
-- Height: 5'10" (barefoot)
-- Righty or Lefty: Righty
-- Zodiac Sign: Leo

LAYER TWO:
-- Your heritage: Mostly German, with a smathering of Irish and English
-- The shoes you wore today: Cherokee work boots
-- Your weakness: Beer, whiskey and tobacco
-- Your fears: Clowns, midgets and vortexes
-- Your perfect pizza: 5 cheeses, onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, and olives
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: Finally being able to afford a 90'-120' windjammer

LAYER THREE:
-- Your most overused phrase on AIM: Don't use AIM much, but on Yahoo, MSN and ICQ, it's "heh" and "indeed", and "vile"
-- Your first waking thoughts: I ain't dead yet?
-- Your best physical feature: My eyes
-- Your most missed memory: I don't remember

LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: Coke
-- McDonald's or Burger King: Neither. I like Wendy's and Hardee's
-- Single or group dates: Single
-- Adidas or Nike: I don't wear sneakers
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Either, as long as it's sweet and iced
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee

LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke: Like a '72 Gremlin
-- Cuss: Hell yes
-- Sing: Quite often
-- Take a shower everyday: Yep, I ain't French
-- Do you think you've been in love: No
-- Want to go to college: Been there, done that
-- Liked high school: Yep
-- Want to get married: If I meet the right woman, sure.
-- Believe in yourself: Always
-- Get motion sickness: Never
-- Think you're attractive: Hell no. I'm ugly as sin and 3 times as smelly
-- Think you're a health freak: Nope
-- Get along with your parent(s): My dad, yes. My mother, never.
-- Like thunderstorms: My favorite weather
-- Play an instrument: Spoons and jugs

LAYER SIX: In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: Of course
-- Smoked: 3 packs a day
-- Done a drug: Nope
-- Made Out: Nein
-- Gone on a date: Nyet
-- Gone to the mall?: Lo
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: I don't like sweets, except for an ice cream once a year or so
-- Eaten sushi: Never!
-- Been on stage: Non
-- Been dumped: Nope
-- Gone skating: Oh please
-- Made homemade cookies: No
-- Dyed your hair: No way in hell
-- Stolen Anything: Nope

LAYER SEVEN: Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: Nope
-- If so, was it mixed company: See above
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Aye
-- Been caught "doing something": Nope
-- Been called a tease: Been called a lot of things. "Tease" weren't one of them
-- Gotten beaten up: Been busted up in plenty of bar brawls, but never "beaten" up
-- Shoplifted: No
-- Changed who you were to fit in: Never. I yam what I yam

LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: Any age. I don't ever see it happening, though.
-- Numbers and Names of Children: I have no children (that I know of)
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: Traditional Orthodox
-- How do you want to die: With my eyes open and my boots on
-- Where you want to go to college: Been there twice. Ain't going back
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: I'm already grown and I still don't know
-- What country would you most like to visit: Israel

LAYER NINE:
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: 4 or 5
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: 0
-- Number of CDs that I own: 3
-- Number of piercings: 0
-- Number of tattoos: 1, soon to be removed
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: 5 or 6
-- Number of scars on my body: Too many to count
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: 0

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!