About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Bob Novak Calls It Like It Is

Via Michelle Malkin and The Political Teen:

novakwalkoff

It seems Conservative columnist and commentator Robert Novak got rubbed the wrong way by Jimmy Carville and walked off the set, and I can't say that I blame him. Carville is always poking his bony fingers in someones face and talking trash. I'm amazed someone hasn't whooped his sorry ass yet.

Anyhoo, what started it was Carville was saying to one fella, “He’s got to show these right wingers that he’s got a backbone, you know. It’s why the Wall Street Journal editorial page is watching you. Show ‘em that you’re tough.”

To that, Novak replied, “That’s bullshit”.

A few moments later, Novak got up, and walked off the set. Now, he's been suspended indefinitely from CNN. Personally, I don't have a problem with profanity whatsoever, unless it's around children and/or taking the L-rd's name in vain. Now what I am a bit curious about, is why he walked off. Did someone say something to him through the earpiece? Or did he make the decision to get up and leave? Hard to say.

Personally, I'm hoping it was his decision, as he was about to knock the ever loving shit outta that snakefaced, fork tongued heathen Carville. But that's just wishful thinking on my part, I reckon.

Regardless, I salute Mr. Novak and I hope the lefties at Communist News Network don't try and crucify him for being human.

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!