About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I Am The Very Model Of An Archaic Dictatorial Warlord

Well, that title don't have a very catchy tune to it, do it?

Anyhoo, I was browsing Dr. Sanity a little while ago, one of the newest blogs I have found and really like. She made a great and hilarious post here that slams the wretched UN, and does so in very classy style, via a classic diddy from the excellent theatre works of Gilbert and Sullivan.

In case anyone of you don't know of, or aren't versed in the excellent plays of these fine gentlemen, and don't know what it is Dr. Sanity is parodying, I will add some audio for ya. I'm good like that.


Powered by Castpost

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!