About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Sunday, August 21, 2005

It's My Birthday, And I'll Whine If I Wanna!

Ok, so I don't whine. Though I do kvetch, gripe, complain, moan, groan, bitch, and occasionally stomp a foot or pound a fist.

Anyhoo, it was 32 years ago this day, that I was hatched born into this world, and if ya ask me, everyone is better off for it. You can snort and shake your head all ya want, but you know I'm right.

Besides this day bringing forth life into my glorious self, it is also the birthday of one of the finest singers who has ever lived; Kenny Rogers.

It's also the birthday of Melvin Van Peebles, Kim Cattrall, and Wilt Chamberlain, but Kenny's so much cooler than them folks.

As a lover of music , I feel the urge to place a song on here. But contrary to what you may think, it's not for me, or for Kenny, or anyone else in this world.

This song* (by Kenny Rogers, of course), is for the Being who has granted me my life thus far, saved my butt from so much pain and hardships,and stood with me in the hardest of times, and given me the strength to keep myself going, and be a support for my friends and loved ones when they hit hard times. I am of course, talking about the King of all Kings, the Man Himself, the Heavenly Father, HaShem, Adonai, The L-rd, G-d Almighty.

He has been so good and kind to me, and I pray you all be blessed by His Grace. May you all have long life, great joy, and much love and happiness.


Powered by Castpost


*I know this song was written to be romantic, but its' words can reflect many kinds of loving feelings. Don't be a vile heathen filthmonger by trying to pervert it.

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!