About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Saturday, August 06, 2005

MoeBetta Ethnic Blogging

I usually avoid discussing the races of mankind, unless it involves white folks, black folks, red folks, yellow folks, or brown folks (I'm good like that), but I couldn't avoid it today.

My blog brother Dane Bramage went and took a peek into his ethnic roots. Cool deal. But he didn't like what he saw, so he started digging into my German roots, which I was less pleased than he about.

I ain't sure who I'm supposed to cheer for; Nelson Hitler or Adolph Mandela.

Git-R-Done!

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!