About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Thursday, August 04, 2005

MoeBetta Grilled Cheese

As with most bachelors, I have an often poorly stocked fridge and pantry, and find new ways to fancy up traditional humdrum foods. Tonight, I did just that, with a grilled cheese sandwich. (It ain't a sammich 'til it's sloppy)

Try this next time ya get bored and hanker for a snack:

Two slices of bread (of course)

One slice of American cheese, and one slice of pepperjack (jalapeno cheese)

Put either slice down, then cover it with a leaf or two of lettuce, then place a few dill pickles (hamburger chips work good), then place other slice of cheese on top.

Press sandwich together, then add your choice of butter or margarine on the bread, and slap it on the griddle.

I gotta say, I had no idea how it would turn out, but it wasn't bad at all. Everyone's tastes differ, but give it a try sometime. You might just like it.

Next time I'm gonna try it with four slices of cheese. I have a new pack of gouda cheese too. Now if only I had some 'maters and onions....

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!