About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Voting Christian

I was reading this story earlier, and I just had to shake my head. It seems Abe Foxman of the Anti-Defamation League has got his panties all in a wad (again) about something Jerry Falwell said a few months ago.

In a fund raising letter sent out by Falwell Ministries, he included the statement, "Vote Christian in 2008".

What's the big deal? I've always voted Christian, and as long as I reside in the United States, I probably always will. Until a true right-wing, devout Jew throws his hat in the ring and stands on the principles I believe in, I'll always vote this way. I really don't care if a person is Christian or Jewish, as long as they are one or the other, and a true believer. I don't want an agnostic or heathen or "high holiday" schmuck running any aspect of my community or government. I don't trust their kind to have the decency and values that are necessary to properly govern this Republic.

But this isn't the first time Foxman has sounded the alarm and tried to get Jews all upset and in a panic. He did this in the months leading up to the release of 'The Passion of the Christ', when he convinced so many, that this film was gonna turn all Christians into goose-stepping nazis, and bring down another Holocaust upon us.

Yeah, sure Abe.

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!