About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I Ain't Dead Yet

Sorry to disappoint y'all, but I'm still kickin' and breathin', rabble rowsin' and instigatin'. :)

I apologize for the long absence without forewarning. In late August, I just burned out and got fed up with the whole world, and all the BS. I just needed to get away, but I should have given all my blog buds and readers a reason. I did not, and for that, I am sorry.

I will get back to regular blogging in a month or so. I thank all of my old blog friends and readers for not giving up on me, or dropping my links. I truly appreciate that.

I hope all of you have been well, and may G-d continue to be with you all.

0 Old Comments:


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!