About me
Name:
Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
American Flag League

Rebel Alliance

Alliance

"Moe wouldn't trade me his chicken sammich for a nice, cool puppy smoothie. Indeed!"

- Glenn Reynolds

(This is a Filthy Lie)

Homespun Bloggers

Blogs For Bush

Blogs Against Hillary

Republican Attack Squad

Monday, January 30, 2006

MoeBetta Midget Abuse

Ya know, I've caught a lot of crap from folks about my "mean" and "harsh" attitude towards midgets, but how come no one bothers to criticize and condemn the animal kingdom when they tease and humiliate those funky little critters?

Incidentally, this video is also a good reason why I oppose Rosie O'Donnell ever being allowed to adopt a child.

4 Old Comments:

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

By Blogger joeyfisher18598680, at 16:56  

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

By Blogger megangilbert60930232, at 00:14  

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information particularly the last part :) I care for such information much. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.
Also see my webpage - slot game online

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17:56  

Great info. Lucky me I recently found your website by
chance (stumbleupon). I've book-marked it for later!
Also visit my blog post ; reputable online jobs

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15:23  


Click here to visit the Capitalism Web Site!